Choosing which candidate to cast your vote for is an important decision. Part of making the decision will likely be based on reviewing how parties have responded to DMV2016's five priority issues. You can review party responses here.
Another thing you might consider in making your voting decision is what you think about the candidates running in your constituency.
- Do they understand disability issues?
- Do they have personal experience with disabilities?
- Do they share your views on the key issues in your constituency?
So we asked every candidate running in Manitoba (all those with their own campaign email addresses) to provide us with their answers to the following two questions:
- How have disability issues affected you and your family?
- What do you see as being the greatest accessibility challenges within your constituency and what will you do to address these challenges?
Most of the candidates took the time to answer the questions. Some chose not to.
Click on your constituency below to which candidates chose to answer the questions and what they had to say.
Please consider their views and comments as part of your voting decision.